Dragonfly Wet Dry Bag for Cloth Pads, Birthday Gift for Her, Gift for Teenager Girl
This handy wet dry bag for cloth pads is great for storing used and unused cloth pads. It would make a great gift for your best friend who is into using cloth mama pads.
- The dry pocket is on the front. The outside is cotton, and the lining is waterproof PUL.
- It has a zippered closure and a strap in case you want to hang it somewhere or hang it from your wrist while in a public restroom.
- The flexible fabric makes them great to stuff in your purse.
"Very cute and nicely made wet bag."
- 6" W x 8" H
- Cotton fabric for the outside & the inside of the dry pocket
- Inside layer is waterproof PUL (Polyurethane Laminate) is the fabric lining they use to make cloth diapers, so it definitely holds in wetness.
- The 2 layers are sewn separately to prevent wicking.
- Optional: handle that snaps open and closed to attach to your diaper bag, stroller or other to keep it handy.
✂ Fabric colors may vary slightly due to differences in individual monitor settings.
✂ Fabric softeners are not recommended, because softeners will cling to the fibers and will drastically reduce the softness.
✂ Vinegar can be used as an excellent substitute for fabric softeners.
✂ Just add it to the "fabric softener" dispenser.
✂ You don't even smell the vinegar after the wash.
✂ For Best Results, machine wash in cold water with similar colors, NO BLEACH or FABRIC SOFTENERS
✂ Make sure to stick velcro strips together before washing, so they don't stick to your other items.
✂ Tumble dry on low and remove promptly.
✂ DO NOT IRON product tag, it will melt.
✂ DO NOT IRON the PUL inside fabric, it will melt.
✂ All fabrics are pre-washed in eco-friendly detergent prior to sewing in an attempt to minimize shrinkage in future washes.