Here at The Creative Raccoon we pride ourselves in using only the best of fabrics. We want your special quilt to last so your little one can give the quilt to their special little one when they are all grown. We also want all the other items to last through the years and many babies, if its a baby item. If we use low quality fabrics, then your quilt won't last until your child's first birthday. Or your other items would fall a part after a few months. That would be a disgrace! Don't you think?
What You Won't Find In Items from The Creative Raccoon
- Thin fabric? You won't find it in our studio.
- Fading? Absolutely NOT!
- Bleeding? Heck No!!
- Shrinking?? Yeah, this is a No Way!
What You Will Find In Your Items From Th Creative Raccoon is:
- High Quality, Tightly woven fabric - The tighter the weave the less shrinkage. Yep, so you won't have any shrinking going on.
- Bright Fabrics like the day you Bought the Bedding - We only purchase from high quality fabric design companies because we have tried and tested their fabric on our own kids and grand kids.
- Bleeding - we always prewash the fabrics before making your items.
- No See Through Fabric to be Found - Remember those high quality fabric design companies that we purchase directly from? Yeah, they don't have any thin woven fabrics to be seen. So you won't see that either!
So you can rest assured that your items will last you for a long, long, long time, because we only use the very best fabrics.
Back in the earlier days when we started making diaper bags and everyday bags (purses) (2012) we made a bag for a customer who used the bag everyday and she still uses the bag to this day. Sept. 2021. She says it has seen better days, but it is still holding up. Now that's a quality cotton bag.