Raccoon Wet Dry Bag for Feminine Products
The Raccoon Wet Dry Bag is an ideal solution for storing and transporting cloth pads. Constructed with cotton exterior and waterproof PUL lining, this bag boasts a user-friendly zipper closure and an adjustable strap for easy portability. Its malleable fabric allows for convenient storage in even the most compact of spaces.
Capacity for the main wet pocket typically accommodates 20-25 light or regular reusable pads and the dry pocket at the front can hold 10-15 items, depending on the size of each pad and the desired fullness of the bag.
- The Raccoon Wet Dry Bag is 6" W x 8" H and is constructed of cotton fabric for the outside and inside pocket.
- It is lined with waterproof PUL (Polyurethane Laminate), the same material used in cloth diapering and expertly sewn together to prevent any wicking.
- An optional 6" handle is available to attach the bag to diaper bags, strollers, or any other item and keep it within reach.
- Noted fabric colors may differ slightly based on individual monitor settings.
- For optimal results, machine wash in cold water with similar colors, without bleach or fabric softeners - vinegar may be used as an acceptable replacement.
- Tumble dry on low heat and take out promptly.
- Do not iron product tag lest it melts, nor should PUL inside fabric be ironed because it will melt.
- Fabrics have been pre-washed with an eco-friendly detergent prior to manufacturing to reduce shrinkage with subsequent washing.