Mermaid Scales Wet Dry Bag for Cloth Pads, Wet Bags for Menstrual Cup
These handy wet dry bag for cloth pads is great for storing used and unused cloth pads.
- The dry pocket is on the front.
- The outside is cotton, and the lining is waterproof PUL.
- It has a zippered closure and a strap in case you want to hang it somewhere or hang it from your wrist while in a public restroom.
- The flexible fabric makes them great to stuff in your purse.
"Very cute and nicely made wet bag."
- Bags hold approximately 20-25 reusable pads in the big wet pocket and 10-15 in the front dry pocket.
- It all depends on the size of the pad and how full you want to stuff the bag
- 6" W x 8" H
- Cotton fabric for the outside & the inside of the dry pocket
- Inside layer is waterproof PUL (Polyurethane Laminate) is the fabric lining they use to make cloth diapers, so it definitely holds in wetness.
- The 2 layers are sewn separately to prevent wicking
- Optional: 6" handle that snaps open and closed to attach to your diaper bag, stroller or other to keep it handy.
- Fabric colors may vary slightly due to differences in individual monitor settings.
✂ Fabric softeners are not recommended, because softeners will cling to the fibers and will drastically reduce the softness.
✂ Vinegar can be used as an excellent substitute for fabric softeners.
✂ Just add it to the "fabric softener" dispenser.
✂ You don't even smell the vinegar after the wash.
✂ For Best Results, machine wash in cold water with similar colors, NO BLEACH or FABRIC SOFTENERS
✂ Make sure to stick velcro strips together before washing, so they don't stick to your other items.
✂ Tumble dry on low and remove promptly.
✂ DO NOT IRON product tag, it will melt.
✂ DO NOT IRON the PUL inside fabric, it will melt.
✂ All fabrics are pre-washed in eco-friendly detergent prior to sewing in an attempt to minimize shrinkage in future washes.