Farm Baby Blanket, Cow Faux Quilt, Aqua & Gray Nursery
Wrap up your little baby in this super soft aqua & gray minky farm theme blanket. The front side is an aqua & gray farm theme faux quilt print made of designer minky and the back is solid minky or cow print minky. Options in the pictures.
****The front is one solid piece of minky that has not been cut or sewn together. ****
*** Add 1 name to the blanket, included in the price of the blanket. Email the first name or leave in the notes section at check out.
Lovey (MINI) 17" x 17" - Not a baby blanket, please measure before ordering.
Baby Blanket 25" x 35" - Newborn blanket, receiving blanket, stroller blanket, or car seat blanket.
Baby XL Blanket 35" x 35" Square
Crib Blanket 35" x 54" - crib blanket, toddler blanket, lap blanket for toddler or older children
Adult Throw Blanket 52" x 70"
* Cows print minky for the back available for a limited time
The blanket can be personalized with the child's name, making this a keepsake quilt.
For a 2nd or 3rd name or DOB added, purchase this listing with your order. Choose the 2nd name option and/or the 3rd name/DOB option.
~ What is minky? ~
- Minky is a silky soft 100% polyester fabric.
- It is machine washable, does not shrink and can be tumble dried on a low heat.
- Fabric softener should not be used when washing your minky blanket.
- Do Not iron the minky, it will melt the fibers.
- The top minky of all our blankets is custom printed designer minky, this is lightweight with a short nap...the printing detail is absolutely amazing!
- The back minky will be either flat minky or it will have the raised dots depending on the colors I have available.
- Minky is not too hot for summer.
- Babies love anything made with minky and adults love it too!
- I use minky on the back of the quilts I make too, and my customers love them.
- I guarantee that whoever receives this blanket, will love and treasure it for a long time.
❁ Fabric softeners are not recommended, because softeners will cling to the fibers and will drastically reduce the softness.
❁ Vinegar can be used as an excellent substitute for fabric softeners.
❁ Just add it to the "fabric softener" dispenser.
❁ You don't even smell the vinegar after the wash.
❁ For Best Results, machine wash in cold water with similar colors, NO BLEACH or FABRIC SOFTENERS
❁ Tumble dry on low and remove promptly.
❁ DO NOT IRON product tag, it will melt.
❁ DO NOT IRON the minky, it will melt the fibers & the dots will disappear.
❁ All fabrics are pre-washed in eco-friendly detergent prior to sewing in an attempt to minimize shrinkage in future washes.