Black & White Check Crib Skirt, Gray Crib Sheet, Check Rail Cover
The buffalo check crib skirt, gray crib sheet & plaid rail cover for a standard crib 52"x28" is a perfect addition to any baby's nursery. The crib skirt, rail cover & crib sheet fits a standard sized crib & toddler. The crib skirt, crib sheet and rail cover would be a great addition to any baby's crib bedding.
Option 1 (sheet, rail cover & 3 sided flat skirt)
Option 2 (sheet, rail cover & 4 sided flat skirt)
Option 3 (sheet, rail cover & 3 sided Box Pleat skirt)
Option 4 (sheet, rail cover & 4 sided Box Pleat Skirt)
Option 5 (sheet & Rail cover)
****Wanting a different set???? Send me an email for a quote.
Fitted Crib Sheet
- 28" x 52"
- 4-6" deep
- The elastic is encased all the way around the bottom edge for a snug fit on the mattress.
Standard Crib Rail Cover
- 51" long x11" wide
- Cotton on the front and back and a layer of cotton batting in the middle
- Ribbon ties of your choice, not wanting black?? email to see if the color you want is available.
****Wanting to add minky to the back of the rail cover?? Send me an email
****Wanting a full set (front & 2 sides or front, back and 2 sides)???? Send me an email
Standard Crib Skirt
❁ 3 sided
- Front and two short sides
- 14" Drop
- Pleated *Box pleat skirts have a pleat midway on the long side
❁ 4 sided
- Front, back and two short sides
- 14" Drop
- Pleated *Box pleat skirts have a pleat midway on ONE long side
✂ Fabric softeners are not recommended, because softeners will cling to the fibers and will drastically reduce the softness.
✂ Vinegar can be used as an excellent substitute for fabric softeners.
✂ Just add it to the "fabric softener" dispenser.
✂ You don't even smell the vinegar after the wash.
✂ For Best Results, machine wash in cold water with similar colors, NO BLEACH or FABRIC SOFTENERS
✂ Tumble dry on low and remove promptly.
✂ DO NOT IRON product tag, it will melt.
✂ DO NOT IRON the minky, it will melt the fibers & the dots will disappear.
✂ All fabrics are pre-washed in eco-friendly detergent prior to sewing in an attempt to minimize shrinkage in future washes.